- You have a pace calculator and distance conversion app on your phone.
- Because #1 is not always enough, you have a pace card in your back pocket for quick reference throughout the day.
- You run that extra mile because you know you will be beating your last stat.
- You cannot run without tracking your run somehow to add to your stats. Does a run even exist if it is not statistically accounted for?
- You have a backup plan. You will double track your run in case one GPS fails. Example: Your Garmin watch and your phone with a runkeeper app!
- You talk run jargon your non running friends can't even understand.
- You are reading this blog!!!
RUN NERDS ROCK!!!!!